Thursday, May 6, 2010

How am I coming along....

Well lets see... I did great all last week and this week eating me my "Lean Cuisine" meals for lunch. For dinner well, I had not the most healthy, but I did make sure to watch my portion sizes! :-) This week I've done good in the mornings for breakfast eating toast and oatmeal then lunches have been good except Monday when I ate Chipotle for lunch, however like I said when I eat "unhealthy" I watch my portion size so I only ate "1/2" of the bowl so that was good :) I weighed myself April 22nd and then again April 30th (a week later) and I lost 2 lbs :) yaaay! I have to weigh myself again tomorrow to see how I did this week.(okay okay and on the weekends I cheated big time!!) lol but well weekdays are sooo much easier to follow!! I hope I stayed at those 2lbs lost or lost more but well I sure wont be surprised if I gained them back.. If I did I better try HARDER! Lets see what this scale says.....

No comments:

Post a Comment